05/08/2021

Magical vile - a tag


Hello! Not so long ago I blogged the "Book of Spells" I created during an online workshop for Mixed Media Sweden (link). In it, I had a little vile. But if you look at the sample project I blogged when announcing the workshop (link), you see a little pebble. The reason for the change is that when kitting, I found a stash of little viles in my workshop supplies and wanted to give the students some options.

As I wanted then to show what the vile would look like with the colors and textures of the notebook, I made this little tag. There's the same colors and a dimensional composition underneath the little vile. I really like the combination of black, jeans blue and gold! It's kind of regal, with an earthy touch. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a sweet Thursday!


Materials: Prima Marketing, PaperArtsy




1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Riikka … this is STUNNING ! You are right about the colors . It looks almost regal. Fabulous way you added embellishment items and the colors. I just LOVE this tag. It’s grungy, rough and elegant ! You are so talented . Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. Hugs from Monica ….. Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...