07/07/2021

Thankful autumn

 

Moikka! Still in the autumn mood today, but something different tomorrow, promise! On Monday I shared some step by step photos of two elements - berry branches and wooden boards. I also mentioned that they were meant for an article at Craft Stamper magazine, which didn't go through due to magazine seizing publishing. I also said that I had two project with the elements in use. Yesterday I shared a little cards using the elements and today I share this more complex project, a canvas of sorts. 

As the steps have a bit of a natural theme, I used a wooden board as my base. I stamped some leaves on top, colored some and then added the Paper Texture Paste through the same stencil I used for the wooden boards. On top I then made a composition out of the boards, the berry branches and some stamped elements. The stamps are by Carabelle Studio.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant Wednesday!


Materials: Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Ranger, Posca



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...