17/05/2021

Flight - 31 days of gel printing

 

Hello and happy Monday! Today I'm blogging a piece I created for yesterday's "31 days of gel printing" challenge by Birgit Koopsen. Yesterday's theme was "wax resist". I used this blog post by Marsha Valk at GelliArts blog (link) as my inspiration and guide. 

I first printed a couple of layers to my chipboard tag and then used beeswax crayons to draw to the back of the tag and lift the color only revealing the marks. The white lines as well as some X's and circles in the background are done using the technique. On top I then made a little composition out of wire thread, vintage die cut and stamped elements.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful and colorful week!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Ranger, Tim Holtz, We R Memory Keepers, Wennström




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...