13/04/2021

Unsubscribe adulthood - April ArtFoamies Challenge

 

Hi there and great Tuesday! Today I'm sharing another piece for the ongoing ArtFoamies challenge. Today is day 13 - "Fun". My take is not literal - I just had fun to do the page! 

First I made some gelliprints using the ArtFoamies stamps. I then cut pieces of them and layered to the page. On top I then added some washi tape, some splashes and a sticker I made out of a stamped circle. For the focal point I used a diecut ring with rust paste on it I had laying on my table and backed it with a book page piece. Some doodles, a couple of snap fasteners and a text sticker finished the page. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fun day!


Materials: ArtFoamies, Sinelli, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Tim Holtz, Posca, Teippitarha





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...