26/04/2021

Soulful Voyage - April ArtFoamies Challenge


Hi there and happy Monday! Did you have a great weekend? I had a marvelous one! I was teaching workshops both on Friday and Saturday. Online this time, but I can't wait until in-person workshops are again possible! 

Throughout the month I've shared some projects inspired by Sarah Matthew's and Nathalie Kalbach's April ArtFoamies challenge. Today is no exception! This journal page is done for the challenge with today's theme "Bird". I used ArtFoamies stamps to the background, added some scribbles and doodles there and then adhered a bird on top.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you an artsy week! 


Materials: ArtFoamies, Sinelli, Ranger, Posca, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...