19/04/2021

Not my circus - April ArtFoamies Challenge


Hi there! Happy Monday to you all! This weekend it was a fabulous spring weather here in Finland. I hope you had some sunshine, too! 

I've been sharing some projects for the ArtFoamies Challenge. The challenge is hosted by Nathalie Kalbach and Sarah Matthews. Each day during April they both will share a project on their Instagram accounts inspired by the theme of the day. You can see the themes in the announcement post here (link) in Nathalie's blog

Today is day 19 and theme is "Circle". I used one of the pieces of "Triple Play" stamp for the background and "Groove Street" for decoration. Circles inspired me to go to circus and I made little ATCs using those elements and some vintage "glossy pictures", "kiiltokuva" in Finnish.

Wishing you a lovely Monday and start of a new week! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: ArtFoamies, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Posca, Teippitarha, Tim Holtz




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...