02/04/2021

Light seahorse - Finnabair Brand Ambassador

 

Hi there and good Friday! Hopefully you've had a peaceful day. In the beginning of the week I shared a ark seahorse I did for Finnabair Brand Ambassador post (link). I liked the horse so much that I needed to do another one using lighter colors. So where as the first one had black gesso and blue hues, I used white gesso and pinks in this one. Also the first one had silver highlights and this one golden ones. 

The process is the same. I first painted the horse using gesso, made the composition with different Mechanicals using 3D Gel as my adhesive and let them dry. After I added gesso and paints on top and finished the piece with different Art Ingredients - micro beads, glass beads and Art Pebbles.

Which one of the two is your favorite? The dark or the light one? Did you also notice that I made them facing opposite directions, so I can place them staring each other? Or then they can have each other's backs!

Have a peaceful day and creative Easter time! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...