04/03/2021

For the first I went to become best friends - Craft Stamper


You might have noticed that I'm going through my drafts and slowly but surely blogging them. I have older published projects there, there's some DT projects for fairs or samples for new products and also random projects I've done along the years but missed posting them eventually. 

Today and tomorrow I'm sharing projects that were in a publication. This little tag as well as a canvas I'm sharing tomorrow were made for a Masterclass article in Craft Stamper. This time the topic of the article was book paper. Like always, the article held five techniques using book paper and I used same techniques while doing these two projects. 


For this little tag I recall using two or three of those techniques. At least one of them was "dada poetry" of sorts - hiding other words from the book page but those that make up a poem or a thought. For this it ended up being "For the first I went to become best friends". Not the smoothest sentence, but you probably pick up a story from it! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please come back tomorrow for another project with the same theme! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Posca, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...