15/02/2021

Helsinki in soft tones - Seth Apter Creative Team

 

Hi there and happy new week! I hope you had a lovely weekend and Valentine's Day! Today I'm sharing a little triplet of canvases. I'm calling them Helsinki canvases as I used a local magazine in the background layers. They also have an important saying - "Support, Encourage and Love". 


The background for each piece is done using acrylic paints. I collaged some newspaper in there and then painted colored blocks. On top I added some stenciling with acrylic paint, stamping using acrylic paints and ink and writing scribbles. I also added some dimensional stenciling with Modeling Paste and made it metallic using embossing powder. As the finishing touches I adhered buttons to each and then the word sticker.

These little pieces were so fun to make! I just had a play time with the mediums and didn't ponder much about the placement or the technique. Just pure "go with the flow". 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovey start to the new week! 


Materials: StencilGirl, Impression Obsession, Sinelli, Prima Marketing, Posca







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...