25/02/2021

Butterfly machine

 

What kind of sound this machine would make? What do you think? Silent flutter or creaking gears? Maybe Hama bead gears would keep a softer tone than actual metal ones! 

This is my second piece for the Hama bead article at Craft Stamper that never came as the magazine ceased publication and closed. It's such a shame as I really liked the magazine and found it inspiring! 

For the card I used four techniques out of the five and for this piece I used all the five. You can see the techniques better in the first post showing the five little tags. 

Thank you for stopping by again today! Tomorrow I promise to share something completely different!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Studio Light, Ranger, Nabbi



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...