25/01/2021

Enjoy you tea-roses card - WOW! Embossing Powder


Hi there and sweet Monday! If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw yesterday that we started a hop with WOW! teamies. It's to celebrate the new release! There's new Trio sets coming and some individual powders, too. To get a glimpse of the new stuff, please see the hops - there's one over at YouTube (link) and another over at Instagram. Another way is to tune in today for Hochanda as WOW! is on at 3 pm UK time and also at 7 pm UK time. Depending where you live, you can watch the show from your TV or then from Hochanda website (link). There's also the recordings of the segments if you missed them (link).


But now to my card! I used this sample of the new powders in the Instagram hop. It was actually the first one I made using the new powders. I used the powders not only to add the outline of the stamped image, but also used the new powders, mixed with older ones, to color it! I first stamped the image using a stamping tool using permanent ink. I then took the mixed media brush tool and colored areas using it going one color at a time. After heating I then added another and so forth. When I had all the colors done, I then stamped the teacup again using the stamping tool but this time with the embossing ink. I then embossed the lines using Rose Gold. I really like the look this creates! 

I can't link to the new products yet as they are released on the website on the 26th of January. But I've added their names, too, and links to the older ones. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials from WOW! Embossing Powder: 

Pick Me Up Trio embossing powder set (available on the 26th)


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Studio Katia, Paper Garden, Sizzix, Sinelli, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...