14/12/2020

Your rainbow aura

 

Colorful Monday y'all! Here's a little, special piece I made for a friend. Or rather, friend of a friend. This friend has just discovered mixed media and journaling and my friend asked me to do a little collage for her to give inspiration. I tackled the task enthusiastically and created this little piece.

The first background layer is a monoprint using a Gelli Arts printing plate. On top I collaged some old book paper and receipts. I included some washi tape in there as well, some stenciling, some doodling... Well, let's just say that I had a ball with this one!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a splendid week!


Materials: StencilGirl, Ranger, Paper Garden, Aladine, 7 Dots Studio, Sinelli, Teippitarha, Posca, Prima Marketing, WOW! Embossing Powder



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...