22/12/2020

Winter Wishes - Craft Stamper magazine


Hi there and sweet Tuesday! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but it seems unlikely here in southern Finland. But luckily I can dream and reminiscent of those childhood winters were there was big snow drifts. 

I'm sharing a couple of snowy projects I did for Craft Stamper magazine's December 2019 issue. This card and a canvas I'm sharing tomorrow were a part of an article titled "Let it snow!". The night sky part is done using Distress Inks and waterstamping, I also added some embossing powder for an icy starlight feel. The snow is done using gauze and gesso.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Ranger, Prima Marketing, WOW! Embossing Powder, Carabelle Studio, Sinelli, Dymo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...