16/11/2020

We never really grow up - Sizzix

 

Heippa and happy new week! How was your weekend? Hopefully a relaxing one! Today I'm sharing an art journal page I created using Sizzix dies and supplies. I mixed something new and something old die-wise in this. 

The background to the page is done using Thinlits "Paper Cuts Alphabet" and "Hexagons" die sets. The die cut pieces are adhered to a piece of cardstock and then painted using several colors of acrylic paints.  I also used the negative of the alphabets in my make as a stencil and created some pattern layers to the background using it. I also added some stamping in there. 

The focal point of the lady holding a flower is done using a Tim Holtz paper doll and a flower done using Thinlits "Stackable Florals" die set. I made a layered flower using different flower parts and then made the stem using wire. I folded the leaves in half and adhered to the wire. Then I attached the flower to the page using glue and staples. To finish the piece I used a text sticker fitting to the growing theme - "We never really grow up. We only learn how to act in public."

Thank you for stopping by today! 

Materials from Sizzix: 

662667 - Thinlits Paper Cuts Alphabet die
662517 - Hexagons die set


Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Paper Artsy, Prima Marketing, Molotow, Tim Holtz





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...