19/10/2020

Soul sister - Craft Stamper


Hi there and colorful new week! I have a fun week planned for you as the end of the week marks my first Seth Apter team posts! I'm so excited about them and can't wait to hear what you think of them. But before we get to the new stuff, I'm sharing something older today and tomorrow. 

Both of the projects are done for and published in Craft Stamper magazine. They were made for a Masterclass article about leaves which was published in the November 2019 issue. In the article I shared five techniques with leaves and showed two projects using those techniques. This smaller one, a card, is called "Soul sister". 

Please be back tomorrow to see the other project, a canvas! Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, WOW! Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...