28/09/2020

Snarky time ATCs - WOW! Embossing Powder

 

Heippa and happy Monday! During the weekend I kept a live in Finnish were I showed these powders but today I'm sharing some ATCs with a video in English about them. What I'm talking about? The new WOW! Embossing Changers of course! 

What are Changers? They are additives to your existing embossing powers each creating an unique effect to it. As they are additives each one will lighten your powder, but on top of that add something extra to the mix. The set consists of three powders - Texture, Glisten and Sheen. In the video below I first make a stamped layer using each one and then turn those pieces into ATCs. 

My personal favorite of the three is Texture. Like the name suggests, it adds texture to your powder. For a grungy girl like me, it's an awesome powder. Now that the Holidays are coming, Glisten might be in order. Again, the name gives the effect away a little - the powder adds sparkle in your powder with heat resistant glitter. Last but not least of the three is Sheen which makes the powder glossy. Especially if you'd like to turn your opaque powder to more translucent one, Sheen is perfect for that! 

As always, these ATCs are up for grabs so please send me an email if you wish to receive one! The mail address is in the sidebar on the left. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!


Materials from WOW! Embossing Powder:



Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz, Craft O'Clock, Paper Garden, Ranger, Sizzix 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...