15/09/2020

Leave room for thought - Artful Academy


Hi there and fantastic Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a piece I did quite a while ago for Artful Academy (back then Mixed Up Creative). It's done for an online workshop about flowers. The workshop is a collection of lessons from different tutors and it's called "Flowers and Foliage". You can learn more about the workshop here (link) at Artful Academy's site.


My lesson is about making some easy peasy flowers using the same technique but different materials. The lesson is in two parts - first about the technique to make the flower and the second part is to use those flowers in a mixed media project. 

I made this altered painter's palette as my project. The title refers to the design where I left the thumb hole to her head. It's like there's a void space for thoughts and inspiration. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!  


Materials: Prima Marketing, Posca, Ranger









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...