17/09/2020

Be Happy! - Julie Hickey Designs


Hello there and happy Thursday! I'm sharing another project using Julie Hickey Designs stamp. This time I made a tag and recorded a process video while doing it. You can see that below.


The tag is done using "Be Happy" stamp set. It's a wonderful big sunflower that fits to the "Be Happy" theme so well. As you can see from the video, I first stamped the flower to my background to have an idea of the area, kind of sketch it. Then I added mediums on top and finally stamped the flower back on top having colored it beforehand. You can browse the Julie Hickey Designs products here (link) at Sweet Huni Designs site.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a happy day! 

PS. Remember the Facebook live today! Happening at my blog's Facebook page (link) at 2 pm EST / 8 pm CET! 


Materials: Julie Hickey Designs, Prima Marketing, Paper Garden, Tsukineko, Posca, WOW! Embossing Powder





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...