02/07/2020

Give voice - Prima Marketing


Hello there readers! Here's a little something I did for Prima Marketing with a theme of red, white and blue!

My first idea for this card was to make a striped background. As Pretty Mosaic has both white and red, I chose that collection and cut a couple of pages into thin strips for the stripes. I then adhered the strips to another piece of paper making the background. 


To add some blue to the card I mixed in some Capri flowers and a sheet from the Darcelle A4 pad. As they both have a dark, inky tone, I also added some cobalt blue watercolor to my background to brighten things up a bit. There’s also white gesso and some black stamping in the background.

Thank you for stopping by today!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...