30/06/2020

Picture this in the limelight - 7 Dots Studio


Rainy Tuesday to you all! It's been awesome weather here in Finland for a long time so the rain is so needed. It makes the temperature drop and also gives the plants a much needed refreshment. Today I'm sharing a layout which I made to 7 Dots Studio. I was inspired by stripes for this layout and decided to use watercolor and a big flat brush to create some to my page. 

The photo in the layout is my husband, trying a new instrument in a music happening some years ago. Not before long the similar Roland synthesizer found its way to our home. As he performs live as well, I though the line “picture this in the limelight” was appropriate. 

As always, I recorded a little video of my process. It shows how I did the background and then continues more in a step by step form with the following layers – making the paper cluster, adding the paper styled embellishments and flowers. The last step of adding the “bling” to the page is again shown a bit slower mode. Hope you like it! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! 




Materials: 



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, WOW! Embossing Powder, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...