16/06/2020

Hello Summer! - Prima Marketing


A shake anyone? The summer vibes of “Surfboard” fitted perfectly to this photo I had of some shakes we made together with my daughters during summer. To make a happy, candy like background I added pieces from the 3x4” journaling card pad side to side on top of a 12x12 cardstock. This way I got a patchwork like background with great patterns!

To add sunshine to the page I used vibrant yellow watercolor from “The Classic” set and painted a big circle behind the photo. For embellishments I used different bibs and bobs from the “Surfboard” collection but added also a couple of paper straws in there as a reference to the shakes!

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Teippitarha






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...