19/05/2020

Rusty sewing machine


Back in January - gosh, that seems ages ago - when I was at CreativeWorld, Olga Heldwein was showing Birgit, Marsha and me around the fabulous stand of SnipArt (link). In there was a sample of an old sewing machine Olga had made. Needles to say, I fell in love immediately! 

I ordered some chipboard shapes from SnipArt and got one of these sewing machines (link) as well. I thought to make it as a workshop, but with the current situation, I just played with some WOW! powders and made it rusty looking. I think I need to add some layers, still, but I really like how the Seth Apter powders (link) and the Finnabair matte wax (link) work together! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe everyone and have a splendid Tuesday! Ta ta for now! 


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, SnipArt, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...