08/05/2020

Forest friend - Sizzix


Fri-yay! Soon it's weekend and I thought that maybe you could do with yet another video! Here's something I made using different Sizzix dies. In the honor of the iNSD quite near by I decided to do a layout. And while at it, I shot a little video of my process. Hope you like it!



As you can see, I start with making the background. I first add some mediums to my 12x12 sheet, but then start to create a pattern. I used two die sets to make the hexagons. The hexagons are cut using "Stacked Tiles Hexagons" die set, some of which have a leaf pattern on top made with "Cut Out Leaves" die set. To add something else to the background as well, I added a couple of wood pieces made using "Tree Rings" die and embossing folder set. I saved one of them for the layers behind the photo. 

I wanted many woody and forest related elements to the page so the embellishments include branches cut with "Pine Branch" die set and junipers done using "Alpine" die set. For the title I used two different alphabet die sets - "Alphanumeric Classic Upper" and "Alphanumeric Classic Lower". 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a peaceful weekend! Stay safe! 


Sizzix products used:



Materials: Sizzix, P13 Paper Products, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Sinelli





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...