20/04/2020

Own Your Story - Prima Marketing


Hello and easy-going Monday to you all! I hope you are safe and sound! Over the weekend I did an Instagram live about my craft nook like I advertised but doubled it with a Facebook live as well. The latter I recorded and you can now watch that from my YouTube (link).

There's a challenge going on with Prima Marketing and Finnabair called "Trash to Treasure". The idea is to use Finnabair or Prima product packaging and create something new out of it. You can find more info here from Finnabair's blog (link) or from Prima's blog (link). In the craft nook tour I showed some baskets I have underneath a folding down table and in one of them there's collage material, like old book pages. In the same basket there's also some packaging I can use. 


I always store some of the Finnabair packaging cardboard sheets in my “collage” stash. I love the design of them and they are handy for layering. In this little tag I didn’t use any other paper or cardstock than the packaging. I truly found this exercise inspirational and fun! 

I covered the word “Mechanicals” from the little frame with a sentiment sticker, layered a couple of moths on top of each other for a layered embellishment and turned the packaging barcodes into a little bow. The frames of the MelangĂ© Pebbles are from tape rolls and tape dispenser.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant week! Stay safe!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...