06/03/2020

Carte Postale - GDT P13 Paper Products


Hi there and lovely Friday! Today I'm sharing a little project I did as a guest for P13 Paper Products. Or a series of little ones, in a way, as I made a set of ATCs using the beautiful “Till we meet again”. Even though I was first drawn to the florals of the collection, when thinking of what to do my eye caught the wax seals and letter boxes in one if the pages. I thought that they went wonderfully as a series so I chose to make a collection of ATCs.


As the wax seals sparked my interest, I decided to make some to decorate the ATCs. I wanted them to be dimensional pieces so that’s why I didn’t use the patterns from the paper. I didn’t have a color to match the color scheme of the collection as actual sealing wax, so I cheated. Instead of wax I created my seals using hot glue and then painted them to match the palette of “Till we meet again”. 


I really like the stamps that come with the collections. It’s so handy to have similar patterns and elements as stamps than the collection already has. And stamps are great for making additional embellishments and mixed media layers! In these cards I made a bunch of postage stamps and then collaged them to the background of each card. If you want to see how I made the cards, please see the video I recorded! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! 


Materials: P13 Paper Products, Prima Marketing, Ranger, 7 Dots Studio





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...