05/02/2020

Find the Good Way - WOW! Embossing Powder


Merry Wednesday! Today I'm continuing sharing some new pieces using the brand new WOW! powders! I made a bunch of cards and crafts for the shows so if you attended you've probably seen them already, but I haven't blogged them yet. 

The newbies are now at the UK store (link) and should be coming to the USA shop (link) today also. The Trio I used here is called "Dockside". I used "Sparkling Sand" to make a glittery cardstock for the back of the card. The second piece is made using "Glassy Ocean" and regular double sided tape. Such an easy way to make striped paper with a WOW! effect. The image is stamped using "Oiled Slate" and I used the powder also to treat the edges of the image piece.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, CC Hobby, Prima Marketing, AB Studio




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...