03/02/2020

Dark chest of wonders - Prima Marketing


Hi there and great new week everybody! Here's a little something I created for Finnabair feature over at Prima blog (link). Please check out the original post as there's an abundance of beautiful projects and a video there!

I played with matte and glossy in this project. I started by painting the whole box black using Black Heavy Gesso and then added Rust Paste on top. Both of those are matte. Then I made the composition and added a bit more rust on top. But then I changed to glossy and shiny and added some “Sparks” acrylic paint to the composition and topped the shine up by using some glitter! The opposites do attract, don’t you agree?

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you tonight during Facebook live!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...