16/01/2020

For the love of - Prima Marketing Facebook live recording


Moikka! Today I'm blogging the layout I did during a Facebook live on the 7th. You can see the announcement post here (link). The topic of the live was being on a budget, so I'm giving some tips that may get you creating more with less. This page is made using two 12x12 sheets and a lot of fuzzy cutting time! But even if you don't want to cut, I also give a tip with using watercolors on your creations. 


The photo I chose for this photo is taken some time ago while waiting my favorite band start to play in a festival. If my memory serves me correctly, it was my hands and my friend took the photo. Or then the other way around! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Underneath is a photo with some of the tips included in it. 


Materials: Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...