27/01/2020

Blue cards - Prima Marketing


Moikka! Blue is so trendy now as Pantone’s Color of the Year 2020 is “Classic Blue”! Blue is also my favorite color and I remember reading somewhere that it’s actually the most common favorite color. So, back when “Georgia Blues” was released, I was a very happy girl! 

“Georgia Blues” collection was perfect for this palette, but I managed to mix in some “Darcelle”, too, with its splendid dark blue hues. I was a bit hesitant to add the butterflies in at first as they seemed so green but, in the end, they blend in nicely. 

In case you want to see how I made the cards I prepared a little process video for you. I hope you like it!


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...