27/12/2019

Tealight Delight - Prima Marketing Facebook recording


Hello there! It's back to the everyday life again after Christmas holidays! But still staying with the winter and Holiday theme, though, as I'm today sharing the recording of the Facebook live I kept in the beginning of the month! 

The theme of the show was something quick and lovely as a possible gift, so I made little tea light holders using glass jars. I also talked about the different gel mediums in Finnabair range. You can see the recording of the show below.


If you wish to see some more photos of the examples or the materials list, please see the announcement post here (link) in my blog.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...