25/12/2019

Nisse ATC - Paper Garden


”Hej tomtegubbar, slå i glasen och låt oss lustiga vara!” – freely translated “Hello elfs, fill your glasses and let us be merry!” 

Even though the actual song is said to be a drinking song from Sweden, it was playing in my head when creating these “nisse” ATCs. I used vintage photos as my focal point and put a little elf hat on each, even if some already had a hat. 

The backgrounds are meant to be a reference to letters and cards sent to the Father Christmas yearly. I used a mix of vintage papers and postage stamps there. 

If you wish to have one of these, please send me a mail to rkovasin(a)gmail.com ! I’ll post them anywhere around the world with some extra goodies!




Materials: Paper Garden, Prima Marketing, Mixed Up Creative




1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

IIIKS mitä ihanuuksia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...