20/12/2019

Just perfect - Piatek Trzynastego


Moikka and sweet Friday! Today I'm sharing my last GDT post for Piatek Trzynastego! It has been an honor to create with the beautiful P13 products! The papers are great, they handle media well and the patterns are really awesome. I especially like the newest addition to the collections – the stamp sets! So, versatile and great for many projects! 


For this post I decided to create a layout using “Soulmate” collection. I wanted to play with its softer side although I first considered making a masculine page. The beauty of the collection is that it fits both! But for this page I went with the feminine tones and mixed in an old crochet doily to emphasize the style even more. If you want to see how I created the page, please see the process video below! 


The layout is about my two daughters. They are just perfect to my eye. They are less than two years apart and most of the time are a perfect pair. My younger one adores her big sister and older one keeps her little sister safe and sound. Just perfect! The love I have for them and the love they share for each other seemed a marvelous pair with the sweet flowers and the lighter side of “Soulmate”.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a sweet weekend! 


Materials from P13 Paper Products: 

Soulmate – 12x12 pad
Soulmate – 6x8 pad
Soulmate – Clear stamp set
Soulmate – Alpha sticker sheet 01
Soulmate – Decorative Tags 01
Soulmate – Sticker sheet 01
Soulmate – Sticker sheet 02
Soulmate – Sticker sheet 03


Materials: Piatek Trzynastego, Prima Marketing, Ranger








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...