14/01/2021

Home - Craft Stamper magazine


Thursday wishes! Here's something that was published long time ago, in March 2020, in April 2020 issue of Craft Stamper. My topic then was Distress Inks and this and the project I'm blogging tomorrow were a part of a Masterclass article. You might recall that a Masterclass was an article concentration on one product or technique and sharing five different techniques or ways with it. 

I played with the coloring and water-reactive properties of the inks in my article. There's four different techniques here, can you spot them all? I chose a warm, homey color palette for the two projects and used stamps from P13 Paper Products from the "We Are Family" and "Soulmate" collections.

Thank you for stopping by today! Please come back tomorrow for the other project I did for the article! 


Materials: P13 Paper Products, Ranger, Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing





1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Taas aivan ihanuuksia olet askarrellut.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...