16/12/2019

Capture Each Moment - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Today I share a new layout with a video with you. This one was made for 7 Dots Studio some time ago. I worked with a grey scale tones with a hint of lipstick pink.


When I do a layout, I usually draw my inspiration from the photo. This works for the colors especially, but the photo can inspire other elements, too. This time I also used similar striped pattern in the papers that my friend Terhi has in the photo. Inspired by the photo I used a grey scale scheme but added some pink to the mix to spice things up. I would love to have used pure red, as that’s the actual color of lipstick we both have, but I didn’t happen to have any bright red elements at hand!

The topic of the page is my darling friend Terhi and the fact that when I was making the page, it was a little wait until we’d meet and craft together again. I recorded a little video while making the page. So, if you like to see how the page came into being, please see the video below!



Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the new week!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Homegrown – 6x6 Pad 
Writer’s Block – 6x6 Pad
Dreamscapes – Geometry stencil
Homegrown – Clear Stamps 
Writer’s Block – Element Stickers 6x12 
Hazy Days – Word Stickers 6x12 

Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...