09/12/2019

Art at Heart - Prima Marketing


Hiya all and happy Monday! Today I'm sharing something that was shown in Prima Marketing blog already in November. You can see the original post here (link)

I went a bit out of my comfort zone with this project. While I kept the style to somewhat familiar, I started by painting the whole wooden heart green using Impasto paint. Even though I do make some green projects occasionally, I think I’ve done maybe one project before with such a strong bottle green color! 

I mixed various Finnabair products in my small make. There’s Art Basics like gesso and gel medium, embellishments like Mechanicals and Art Ingredients and even a product from the Art Extravaganza line – the Golden Nugget paste. I also played with different acrylic paints – the matte, heavy body Impastos and the more liquid, shiny Metalliques. Finnabair has it all!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the new week!




Materials: Prima Marketing, CC Hobby




1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Hello my friend
This heart project is absolutely stunning. I always live your art. But especially this kind of steampunk / mixed media. I just LOVE your heart shaped art project. Fabulous texture and awesome way you decorated it. And the colors are so pretty !!!
Thank you for sharing . Hugs from Monica .... Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...