31/10/2019

Christmas Wreath card - Sizzix


Hi and wonderful Halloween! Tomorrow is the first of November so there's under two months to Christmas. With that in mind, I did two Christmas cards using Sizzix dies. Today I'm sharing first of the two. I shall blog the other one on Monday.

As Christmas is drawing closer, Sizzix UK has opened their Christmas hub! You can visit the hub here (link). You can find several videos and projects there and even download some Christmas printables!

I made this card in warm tones using a lot of brown and some red and green. I used two dies sets - "Pretty Wreath" for the wreath and the poinsettia and "Funky Festive" for the branches and berries. If you want to see the sets, please see a list with links below! 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Sizzix products used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, Ranger




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...