04/10/2019

Bring Joy - Sizzix


Can you hear the jingle bells yet? The weather report here in Finland is promising snow today, but we'll see if that's accurate. One way or the other, the Holiday season is drawing nearer and I think that some have started the Christmas card work already. So I decided to do a little elf card using my Sizzix dies. 

I decided to go with a traditional colors with this card adding read, dark grey and white in there, but also added a lot of kraft color. That warm, cozy color is something that fits the season perfectly, I think. If you want to see how I made the card, please see the video below!


Talking about Sizzix dies, the chapter 4 dies have been released and are making their way to retailers! If you want to see the selection, please see here (link) at Sizzix UK website. And stay tuned for a lot of Holiday makes! You can see some in the front page already (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful Friday and great start to the weekend! 


Sizzix products used: 


Materials: Sizzix, Wow Embossing, Sinelli






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...