21/07/2019

You are wonderful - Wow Embossing Powder


Hi there and sweet Sunday! I'm continuing sharing some Wow Embossing Powder samples. The card I'm sharing today pairs up with the one I'm blogging tomorrow! While this is pink, the other one is green, but they both have similar elements.

I started the card by adhering pieces of patterned paper and solid cardstock to a piece of patterned paper. On top I added an embossed layer using a stencil and another using a stamp. I worked with "Iced Gem" embossing powder set, collected for the Hochanda show.


If you want to get your hands to some fabulous embossing powders and create something similar, you can use code "WOWDTRK" to get a 10% off your order! The code works for both the UK and the USA stores. Here's a link to the UK store with one favorite of mine (link) and here's a link to the USA shop with another one (link)!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the new week!


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Pretty Pink Posh, Pink & Main, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...