18/07/2019

Summer paradise - Sizzix


Hello there! How are you? Crafty, I hope! Have you been joining in the Sizzix Summer Live Festival? If you haven't yet, there's still time. You can see the schedule here (link). On the other hand, if you are more into self-phased learning, you might find the Sizzix UK Tropical Hub interesting (link)!

But today I'm blogging a summer tag I created using Sizzix dies. I had a rough plan what to do when I started, but it got changed along the way. Let me explain. I thought about using the butterfly cut with "Tattered Butterfly" as my center piece. I colored and cut them, but when I then tried to add it to my tag, it was too big and not complemented the design. So I left the butterflies out to be used in another project. I actually did that already, too, and that project turned way better than if I had forced the butterfly to this tag! 


Above you can see the set of butterflies I created. While working with this tag, I recorded a video. You can see in that, that I try to add the butterfly to the tag more than once. I'm a bit thick headed that way. A list of dies I used is underneath the video. I especially like how the lace looks underneath all the layers - it's looking more like a piece of fabric than a die cut element! The lace is cut using "Intricate Lace" die.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you all the best!



Materials from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Ranger








1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upeuksia olet tehnyt jälleen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...