18/06/2019

Blessed - Prima Marketing


Sweet Tuesday everybody! Over the weekend we did a little road trip with my husband, but now we are back at home and working again. I've been slowly but surely blogging the pieces I made for the Prima Marketing Creativation booth and thought to get a couple of those again away from the drafts. This layout and the altered piece I'm sharing tomorrow are both done using Pretty Pale collection.

Family is really important to me. I like being home and love to be surrounded by those nearest and dearest to me. I made this layout to celebrate them - my two girls and my husband. As you can see, in the picture they are goofing around. 

I used the Concentrated Watercolor Onyx in the background. By adding a gesso layer first, I was able to do a marble kind of look to the watercolor. On top I then added a glitter pattern using Finnabair’s stencil, 3D Gloss Gel and some copper colored glitter from “Luminous” glitter set.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a sweet day! 


Materials: 631758 Pretty Pale 12x12 collection pad , 631901 Pretty Pale Chipboard , 631819 Pretty Pale Ephemera , 631789 Pretty Pale SIIC , 966683 Swirly Florals Stencil , 961442 Art Basics Heavy Gesso White , 633813 Concentrate Watercolor Onyx , 961596 Art Ingredients Glitter Set Luminous , 961367 3D Gloss Gel





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...