25/05/2019

Fruity journal - Prima Marketing Facebook live


Grab your scissors and juicy colors – here comes Fruit Paradise! For this journal page I did a lot of fussy cutting to create a rich looking wreath of blooms and flowers across the page. To match the background to the juicy colors of the fruits I used several acrylic paints and a couple of inks, too. The page is really easy peasy lemon squeezy only needing some patience with scissors! 


The page is something that I'm doing next Tuesday live at Prima Marketing Facebook page. This time I'm using my phone to film so hopefully the quality of the show will be better where the picture quality is concerned! Please stop by around 2 pm ET or 7 pm CET to say hi! Underneath you can see a picture of the materials I'm using as well as a written list. 

Hope to see you there! Thank you for stopping by today! 










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...