04/05/2019

Expressive - Prima Marketing


Happy international Scrapbooking Day! Hope you have a great day celebrating, crafting and participating! Prima is also joining in the fun! There's some live tutorials, a little something I prepared and also a Instagram competition. For more details on that, please see Prima blog (link)


Here's something I prepared for festivities - a process video of a layout. The inspiration to this page came from the thought that I could do a collective project. When my girls were smaller, I used to do a lot of scrapbooking layouts about them. There were great many things to scrapbook about – the first steps, important toys, new skills. As the little ones grew, there tone of the pages changed. But now they are big enough to do their own pages and to participate in the process.


This page is about my expressive younger one. Where Finns usually are a bit withdrawn, she’s completely opposite. I chose a drawing by her that would go with the topic and continued from there. I included the drawing to the page, asked her to write different emotions to the background and then added some layers of my own to the page. I used the pretty Golden Coast blooms to embellish the page as well as make a head dress for the drawing. Thus, I was also able to hide a lot of the purple tone that didn’t fit to the other colors of the page.


Have you included your kids to the projects in some form? Like adding their drawing to the layout or making them write the journaling? If you haven't yet, take a try and see what happens! The pages that you co-operate might be really important later on! 

Once again, have a great international Scrapbooking Day! Thank you for stopping by!




Materials: Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...