12/03/2019

Priceless Keepsakes - Prima Marketing


Hi there! Yesterday I kept a Facebook live and it was wonderful to see you there! Today I'm sharing another project with the new Finnabair products here in my blog. It has already been posted to Prima's own blog (link).

As always, I’m so excited about the new Finnabair mediums. It feels like a second Christmas whenever new Finnabair products are shared and released – to see what new exciting products and designs are coming and needing to be explored! 


I did an altered notebook cover this time and played with the new tissue papers, moulds and also one of the new wax colors. I added some older products in there as well like my all-time favorite 3D Gel and Melange Art Pebbles. Those are so handy as they fit to every project and you can turn them into beautiful pearls or rusty bolts so that they fit the current theme and mood. 


I usually do these types of projects in the course of two days. I start in the evening and make the composition and then let it dry overnight. Depending on the place you live it can be a lot faster, but in Finland the gels usually dry for hours and hours. So, it’s easiest to do the project just before going to bed and then continue after a night’s sleep. But with this project I didn’t have that long but continued almost right away. If you want to see how the project was done, please see the video I recorded while working with the piece! You can see that it didn't have the normal drying time as the elements move when I add new layers! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!




Materials: Prima Marketing





2 comments:

Debbie Gaetz said...

love what you've created; very inspiring

Ehornback said...

I love everything about this creation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...