23/02/2019

Holiday cards - Mixed Up


Hi there and wonderful Saturday! Today I'm sharing something I did for Mixed Up Creative during Holiday time. It's wonky Xmas greetings using the Mixed Up Creative printables (link), old map and crochet. So they are a bit off-season, but you could use the same idea for something else!

I need to confess that I dislike crochet really much so when I had this idea, I needed to ask myself do I like or rather love it enough to be bothered with the hook. And I did like it as much and ended up crocheting four little pieces and turned them into cards. 


If you want to see how the cards were made, you need to become a Mixed Up Creative member as there's a tutorial for these cards published on November 23rd in the member area. The idea behind the cards was to use recycled items and make funky looking cards with little materials. 

Talking about Mixed Up Creative, do you know that Katy has something new released? It's called Mixed Up Creative Academy! You can find more about it here (link). There's something from me in two workshops - in "Themed Collection: Vintage" (link) and "Mini Masterclass: Time for Tea" (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 


Materials: Mixed Up Creative, Prima Marketing, Dymo




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...