08/01/2019

Be full of light - Prima Marketing


Hi there! Long time no see! I've been trying to finish as many February projects as possible over the last days as I'm traveling to Creative World during the end of the month and want to have everything ready by then! But I did keep a Facebook live last week about Icing Pastes and did a journal page while showing off these magical jars of happiness. If you weren't able to join the live, I've added the recording to this post and also to you YouTube channel. 


One of the projects I prepared as a sample for the show was a journal page (link). I also did an altered heart (link) and some other projects I haven't blogged yet but will do so gradually. When I asked what would people like me to do during the show, journal page got the most answers so I replicated it. I changed the colors and some of the elements, naturally, but the techniques are the same down to the "bottle cap rose". If you'd like to see how I made it, please see the recording below. 


As I said earlier and what you could see from the video, the topic was Icing Pastes. Lovely, shiny effect pastes from the Finnabair line. They are not totally opaque, but if applied a couple of times will transform into such. They are highly shiny and so creamy. The binding agent the pastes is super heavy as it works wonderfully even diluted and keeps the Mica in place as you can see from one of the sample papers I did during the show. They keep their color on top of white and black and are not like Opal Magic in that way but especially diluted there's a slight change of color in some of them.

I included a shot of the paper here below and some detail photos, too, if you like to see them in better light.


Thank you for stopping by and watching! I hope you liked the recording and that I'll see you online during the next one! Have a wonderful week!


Materials: Prima Marketing









 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...