21/12/2018

Vintage flowers - 7 Dots Studio


Fri-yay-yay! And soon it's Christmas as well! Today I'm sharing my December project for 7 Dots Studio. It's not Holiday themed but instead looks to the upcoming spring already! If you want to keep to the winter and Holiday theme still, how about a thought on gift giving? If you are still struggling to find an idea for a gift to a crafty friend, consider joining the Creative JumpStart! You can get a gift certificate to Nathalie's own shop which the receiver can then use to Creative JumpStart! If you want to know more about the event and my role in it, please see this earlier post (link).


I gravitate naturally towards the beautiful tea tones of “Air Mail” as I’m a tea addict and love vintage, but this time I wanted to honor the “Garden Party” collection. It has a beautiful palette of purple and green and the patterns are pretty, too. For these cards I used “Knotty” paper as my inspiration and created a set of ATCs using the vintage florals in the paper as my focal points. 



I recorded a video while working with the cards, so you can follow my process if you want. Even though the cards are small, I managed to add quite a few layers and mediums to them. I hope you enjoy seeing the process! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fantastic Friday! Sweet weekend, too, and lovely Holidays! I'm going to post a few projects still and then keep the blog on a break for two days over the Holidays.


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:


Um Wow Studio – Lost and Found Measuring Tape stencil


Materials: Prima Marketing, Prima, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...