20/11/2018

Thanks a latte - Wow Embossing / Studio Katia


Hiya! How's your Tuesday? Yesterday I blogged a card that was made using both Wow Embossing Powder and Studio Katia products in the collaboration hop (link). Here's another card done with products from both companies.

I chose to share the card that was more appropriate to the season in the hop and saved this one for additional inspiration. I went with a pastel palette in this one. Some pale blue, pink and green, topped with glistening gold. Almost like a rococo palette! 


I did the card using a stamping tool. I placed the stamp to the tool and looked how it's aligned. I then inked a piece of white cardstock and sprinkled the colored embossing powders here and there according to the design - pink for the roses, blue for the cup, green for the leaves... As you can see, it's not precise, but gives the idea of the colored elements. I then inked the stamp with WOW embossing ink and embossed the pattern on top using black embossing powder.

I'm a tea addict so I see the cup as a tea cup but the saying was so fun and sweet so I needed to add that in as well. I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock and embossed with gold. Then I cut the piece into a banner. 

Then it was just putting everything together. Layering the cup piece on top of a pale blue patterned paper, adding those to a card base and then the text banner on top. 

Thank you for stopping by today! If you haven't already, check the post I added yesterday about the collaboration hop (link)! There's prizes to be won! 


Products used from WOW:


Products used from Studio Katia: 



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Studio Katia, Sinelli


3 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanat ja raikkaat värit.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW! I love your coloring, and designs.

Sherry Butcher said...

Great job colors and coloring is perfect. thanks for sharing your talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...