18/11/2018

Girlz with wingz - GDT AALL & Create


Hi there! It's Sunday and I'm sharing another guest project for AALL & Create! This time I did a layout and played with a couple of fun stamp sets and a stencil. 

My topic for the page was this fun photo from a couple of years back. We were spending a summer evening at local amusement park and the two lovelies were enjoying themselves in the rides. I wanted the page to have a fun, bubbly feeling and created that effect using the stamps and stencil. 


I first added some ink thought the "Lotza Dotz" stencil. Then I stamped a horizontal line with "Border Marks" as the base of my design and then added some golden touches using the "Makers Marks" stamps with golden embossing powder. I used the same powder when I made a little bird cage embellishment by embossing a stamped image on top of a transparency. The cage as well as the title and the little hearts are from the stamp set "Girlz with wingz".

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant Sunday and great start to the new week!


Stamps and stencils from AALL & Create: 

#39 Lotza Dotz stencil
#133 Makers Marks stamp set 
#118 Border Marks stamp set 
#132 Girlz with Wingz stamp set


Materials: AALL & Create, 7 Dots Studio, Teippitarha, Wow Embossing Powder, A Flair for Buttons



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...