15/10/2018

Found card - Sizzix


Moikka! How was your weekend? I was attending Louise Nelson workshops at Norway and wow, do I feel inspired now! I'll make a post about the trip later, so for now you need to be satisfied what I've posted to my Instagram and some projects I've made before the classes. 

This particular one is created using Sizzix dies. I've played with some new elements there. You can visit the Sizzix site here (link).


The background is done using 3D Texture Fades embossing folder called Mechanics (link). These embossing folders provide even more dimensional surface than the regular embossing folders. Just look at the gears and cogs here, not only are they dimensional but they are layered, some in the front, some at the back. I used embossing powder and wax on the background to make it grungy and mechanical. 

The details in the card are made using "Mixed Media #6" die set. I made a grungy letter background for the focal point finger and the text. For the text I used same embossing powder as in the background. The pointing finger is done with double layers, one with patterned cardstock and other colored black. I used also some Making Essential supplies in the card. You can see them all here (link).

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the week!


Materials used from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Wow Embossing Powder, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...