28/10/2018

Check Mate - GDT AALL & Create


Hi there! I have wonderful news for you! I've been asked to do some guest design work for AALL & Create. I'm so happy and honored! Here you can see my first project for them, a set of ATCs. Underneath you can see what the envelope I got from the UK held inside. Although there's a lot, by no means there's even whole of the newest collection. You can browse the whole collection of stamps and stencils here (link) in the brand's e-shop. Suomessa leimasimia löytyy ainakin Piia Paper Co (linkki) ja Klemmarikellarista (linkki).


I started the ATCs by adding Oxides on top of a black cardstock. I wanted to create a mystical feeling to the little creations. On top I used two stencils and a stamp to create texture and layers. I used the "Digital Bubbles" stencil together with ink, adding a touch of brown on top of the oxidized colors. Then I used "Chess Art" stamp to add some markings to the background and finally added golden Icing Paste through "Lotza Dotz" stencil. The focal points of the cards are stamped with "Chess Piece" set.  

As always, these cards are free for grabs! So if you'd like to receive one, please send me an email! You can see it in the side bar.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the new week!


Supplies from AALL & Create: 

#122 Chess Pieces stamp set
#115 Chess Art stamp
#45 Digital Bubbles stencil
#39 Lotza Dotz stencil


Materials: AALL & Create, Prima Marketing, Ranger








1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

WAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU mitä upeuksia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...